Be My Valentine SMS | 2018 Valentine Card, Free Happy Valentine's Day Greeting Ecards 2018

Be My Valentine SMS



:: valentines day heart ::

.-'''-.,.-'''-.
! You are My!
".Valentine!
"'-.,.-'"
:: valentines day heart for your sweet Girlfriend ::


.-..-. .-..-.
"-.-""-.-" 

Just Like We always & ever be Together
Happy Valentine"s Day !
:: cute valentines day heart sayings - be my Valentine ::


, -. .- , -. .- .
'. ...I...L ..U...'
" . " "" . "
I FEEL U THIS WAY
be my Valentine 
Adam and Eve started love;
Romeo and Juliet introduced it;
Devdas and Paro suffered due to it;
Laila and Majnu died for it;
So my dear friend, please beware of it as February 14 is very near.
Happy Valentine's day!............funny valentine's day sms
A spl smile :), a spl face.a spl some1 I cant replace. I luv u,I always will.U have filled a space no 1 can fill!
Could you say where d sea ends from d shore…?
‘ MY LOVE IS SAME FOR U.’
[Will u be my Valentine?]
U r D 1ly 1 prsn I want 2 b with 4 D rest of my life and grow old with. I love you.
Live 4 d person ho dies 4u,
Smile 4 d person ho cries 4u,
Fight 4 d person ho protects u,
n luv d person ho luvs u more than u..!...........valentine Day sms
U dnt hav 2 ask f i care. in evry word u say, fil free 2 tel ur worries & realyz dt im here 4 now 4 always & 4 evr 4u exclusvely...Happy Valetines Day!
Let love b d guide to your dreams, let love b d light to your heart, let your love b d reason why some1else heart still continues 2 beat. Let me b your Valentine

Share To Your Lovers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...