Funny Valentine Sayings for 14 February , Fun Valentine Saying SMS | 2018 Valentine Card, Free Happy Valentine's Day Greeting Ecards 2018

Funny Valentine Sayings for 14 February , Fun Valentine Saying SMS

Silence is golden but duck tape is silver.
Anonymous

I told the Inland Revenue I didn’t owe them a penny because I lived near the seaside.
Ken Dodd

Out of my mind. Back in five minutes.
J.B. Morton

It a funny thing about life; if you refuse to accept anything but the best, you very often get it.
W. Sommerset Morgan

Nothing can confound a wise man more than laughter from a dunce.
Lord Byron

If you tell the truth you don't have to remember anything.
Mark Twain

College is a refuge from hasty judgment.
Robert Frost

It's funny how most activists are pacifists.
Craig Bruce

When I die, I'm leaving my body to science fiction.
Steven Wright

You tried your best and you failed miserably. The lesson is 'never try'.
Homer Simpson

A woman is an occasional pleasure but a cigar is always a smoke.
Groucho Marx

Shall I not have intelligence with the earth? Am I not partly leaves and vegetable mould myself.
Henry David Thoreau

You might have seen a housefly, maybe even a superfly, but I bet you ain't never seen a donkey fly! Ha, ha!
Eddie Murphy, Shrek

The great question.... which I have not been able to answer... is, "What does a woman want?
Sigmund Freud

I found a great way to attract money... work!
Curtis D. Tucker

Where there are no swamps there are no frogs.
German Proverb

Confidence is the feeling you sometimes have before you fully understand the situation.
Unknown

To err is human; to admit it, superhuman.
Doug Larson

I grew up with six brothers. That's how I learned to dance - waiting to get into the bathroom.
Bob Hope

Beware of the young doctor and the old barber.
Benjamin Franklin

I don't want to quit drinking because, as they say, winners never quit and quitters never win.
Unknown

Life is so unlike theory.
Unknown

All women are good - good for nothing, or good for something.
Miguel De Cervantes

As he was valiant, I honor him. But as he was ambitious, I slew him.
William Shakespeare

Life is a terminal desiese for which there is no vaccination.
Anonymous

Love thy neighbor. But don't get caught.
Unknown

Marriage is like mushrooms: we notice too late if they are good or bad. Woody Allen     

0 comments:

Share To Your Lovers

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...